Strategic Planning For Revenue Growth
Which Aspects of Strategic Planning Do You Need Assistance With?
Define Market Position
Develop Strategic Plan
Align Operating Plans
Check Out Our Strategic Planning Services To Grow Revenue
Define/Review Market Position
We assess the external market by interviewing buyers, analyzing competitors, and gathering internal perspectives from employees and executives to:
- Identify market position in relationship to competitors
- Define target industries and buy points and their market size
- Gather customer insights, wants and needs
- Craft an external SWOT analysis to pinpoint market position
We use a series of tools to develop your strategy. First we use strategy questionnaires to gather internal insight from employees, managers and executives. Then we conduct internal and external interviews and focus groups. Finally we facilitate strategic planning workshops to clarify your company’s:
- Core Ideology – – purpose of the business and values
- Audacious Goal – – image of what success looks like in 5-years
- Competitive Advantage – – what unique position will the company hold
- Long-term Objectives – – no more than three to five
- Forecast – – revenue, expenses, asset utilization, productivity, staffing levels and process metrics for 3-5 years
With you strategic plan in place we then work to facilitate the development of department operating plans that are tied directly to:
- Strategic Initiatives
- Short-Term Company and Department Goals
- Key Performance Indicators
- Manager and Employee Performance Goals
- Short-Term Budget and Process Metrics
Gain Strategy Execution Alignment
- Conduct A Strategy Alignment Assessment to gain first-hand insight on how aligned executives, managers, and employees are with company strategy and priorities.
- Gain Executive Alignment on Strategy Execution by facilitating an executive team workshop. The team will review where alignment is strong and gain agreement on the areas with week and moderate alignment. The goal is to confirm and document executive alignment on priorities for executing strategy. Without this alignment it will be next to impossible for managers and employees to execute with precision and live company core values.
- Select Strategy Execution Metrics. Financial metrics are important lagging indicators of performance. But strategy execution requires alignment of operating, tactical, and activity metrics.
- Cascade Strategy Execution Alignment and Metrics to each operating division and department, including metric prioritization and alignment. This includes defining upward reporting to ensure that strategy is being executed across divisions and departments.